Analog & Mixed Signal Design
KarMic has its Analog, Digital (Mixed Signal) Layout design and circuit design teams working closely with various teams in Texas Instruments - Bangalore, Dallas, Nice. The 50 + Analog layout engineers are involved in layout design for Power management, USB, wireless modules of the Chip including Low Drop Out regulators, DCDC converters, Reference generators, Battery Chargers, Charge pumps, Drivers, Data converters, PLLs, DLL, Transmitters, Receivers, LNAs, Mixers, Filters. The vivacious group has expertise in handling mixed signal chips on 400nm, 130nm, 90nm, 60nm, 40nm, 28nm technology nodes.
The team also has experience in handling the full chip mixed signal activity with aggressive schedules. The dynamic analog layout team has developed unique ways of floor planning, matching of devices, routing, critical shielding and power planning, leading to the success of various chips. With constant reviews internally and with the customers the releases are back- annotated to meet or better the specification manuals. The smart cozy digital team is involved in floor planning, PnR, CTS, timing optimization and Power analysis, Signal Integrity analysis meaning the potential for brilliant execution of RTL to GDSII Hierarchical flow.
Advantage Mixed Signal KarMic
- Expertise in all tech nodes.
- Enthusiastic group involved in training to share the knowledge
- Self-driven scripting team which has been developing scripts to ease the layout activity( Analog, Digital)
- Decuplet leaders who are continuously involved in the successful release of Full Chips for the customer.
- In depth understanding of the VLSI process and the flow for phenomenal execution of the design
- Experience in handling aggressive schedules