KarMic Engagement Models:
- Time and Material Engagements.
- Customer Specific Offshore Design Centres (ODC’s).
- Resource Augmentation.
- Power management ICs (>25 chips verified with highly functional first-pass silicon): This included the following:
- Verified all basic power management blocks such as LDOs, DCDCs, CLOCK GENERATORs, BANDGAP, IO BUFFERs, EEPROM, LEDs, ADCs, Vibrators, and Fuel Gauge.
- CODEC ICs: Verified communication between controller and PMIC through standard interfaces such as SPI, I2C, and other customer specific interfaces.
- Verified power-up/power-down/interrupts/status and various other modes of PMIC chip.
- CODE ICs: Verified models such as Txr, Rxr, ADC, DAC, PLL, and DPLL.
- CHARGER ICs: Verified switch-mode Li-Ion Battery Charger along with power-management path.
- HDD Devices: Verified Writer, Reader, Header, and Contact detector.